- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
BENTON, Mo. -- Lynnie Andrew Rulo, 72, of Benton died Sunday, March 11, 2012, at his son's home in Benton.
He was born Sept. 26, 1939, the son of Leo and Laura Wader Rulo. He was married to Barbara Jean Parris and Janice Marie Robinson, both preceded him in death.
Lynnie worked on the assembly line for Coca-Cola in St. Louis.
Survivors include three sons, Lynnie Rulo Jr. and Michael Rulo, both of Benton, and Terry Rulo of St. Louis; two daughters, Sheila Byassee of Scott City and Debbie Gullett of Sullivan, Mo.; two brothers, Lonnie Rulo of St. Louis and Lee Rulo of Cape Girardeau; a sister, Leona Coulter of Gainesville, Mo.; 13 grandchildren; and 24 great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Amick-Burnett Chapel in Scott City.
The funeral service will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Randy Morse officiating. Burial will follow in Oakdale Cemetery near Commerce, Mo.