- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Pee Wee Sports for Ages 3-5 in Cape Girardeau
Children, ages 3-5, are invited to participate in the City of Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department's Pee Wee Sports.
Children will learn the basic skills and rules of a variety of sports including T-ball, soccer, basketball and more.
Classes begin on Thursday, March 22 at 5:30 p.m. at the A. C. Brase Arena.
Registration is $25 for residents and $28 for non-residents. Deadline to register is March 22.
For additional information, call (573) 339-6340 or check out additional Parks and Recreation Programs: cityofcape.org/recreationevents.