- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Three out, including city administrator, at Scott City; two resigned, one fired (3/16/17)1
- Several tournaments already booked at Sportsplex (3/16/17)6
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)9
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)19
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
Alphabet Learning with Cape Parks and Recreation
Alphabet Daze, offered by the Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department, gives children ages 3 -- 4 the opportunity to learn the difference between lower and upper case letters while playing games and activities. Children will also practice writing each letter with staff members.
The program will hold three sessions every Tuesday, beginning on March 20 and ending on April 3. Classes will last one hour, starting at 10 a.m. at the Osage Centre.
Registration is $20 for residents and $23 for non-residents. The deadline for registration is Friday, March 16.
For additional information, call (573) 339-6340 or check out additional Parks and Recreation Programs: cityofcape.org/recreationevents.