- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)27
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)8
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
Alphabet Learning with Cape Parks and Recreation
Alphabet Daze, offered by the Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department, gives children ages 3 -- 4 the opportunity to learn the difference between lower and upper case letters while playing games and activities. Children will also practice writing each letter with staff members.
The program will hold three sessions every Tuesday, beginning on March 20 and ending on April 3. Classes will last one hour, starting at 10 a.m. at the Osage Centre.
Registration is $20 for residents and $23 for non-residents. The deadline for registration is Friday, March 16.
For additional information, call (573) 339-6340 or check out additional Parks and Recreation Programs: cityofcape.org/recreationevents.