- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- City of Oran water rates violate state law, auditors find; report details financial-management problems (1/13/18)2
- Poultry in motion: 4-H participants take first in nation with barbecue skills (1/13/18)1
- Cape man wins Scratchers lottery top prize (1/12/18)
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
Alphabet Learning with Cape Parks and Recreation
Alphabet Daze, offered by the Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department, gives children ages 3 -- 4 the opportunity to learn the difference between lower and upper case letters while playing games and activities. Children will also practice writing each letter with staff members.
The program will hold three sessions every Tuesday, beginning on March 20 and ending on April 3. Classes will last one hour, starting at 10 a.m. at the Osage Centre.
Registration is $20 for residents and $23 for non-residents. The deadline for registration is Friday, March 16.
For additional information, call (573) 339-6340 or check out additional Parks and Recreation Programs: cityofcape.org/recreationevents.