- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Concealed-carry restrictions remain in Missouri despite new state law (9/18/16)22
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Children's exposure to meth via parents is growing; Mo. Children's Division seeing effects (9/18/16)8
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Poplar Bluff man accused of beating a grandmother to death with baseball bat (9/18/16)
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
Alphabet Learning with Cape Parks and Recreation
Alphabet Daze, offered by the Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department, gives children ages 3 -- 4 the opportunity to learn the difference between lower and upper case letters while playing games and activities. Children will also practice writing each letter with staff members.
The program will hold three sessions every Tuesday, beginning on March 20 and ending on April 3. Classes will last one hour, starting at 10 a.m. at the Osage Centre.
Registration is $20 for residents and $23 for non-residents. The deadline for registration is Friday, March 16.
For additional information, call (573) 339-6340 or check out additional Parks and Recreation Programs: cityofcape.org/recreationevents.