- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Singer Neal Boyd dies after struggle with health issues (6/12/18)1
- Cape man charged with stabbing, killing dog for revenge (6/8/18)9
- Feeding deer in Bollinger, Cape and Perry counties prohibited soon to help curb spread of CWD (6/13/18)7
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- 'All Nite Skate' filming in Jackson this weekend (6/8/18)
- New Zaxby's restaurant open in Cape (6/13/18)3
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
Alphabet Learning with Cape Parks and Recreation
Alphabet Daze, offered by the Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department, gives children ages 3 -- 4 the opportunity to learn the difference between lower and upper case letters while playing games and activities. Children will also practice writing each letter with staff members.
The program will hold three sessions every Tuesday, beginning on March 20 and ending on April 3. Classes will last one hour, starting at 10 a.m. at the Osage Centre.
Registration is $20 for residents and $23 for non-residents. The deadline for registration is Friday, March 16.
For additional information, call (573) 339-6340 or check out additional Parks and Recreation Programs: cityofcape.org/recreationevents.