- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MoDOT hearing will discuss Cape County bridge
The Missouri Department of Transportation will hold a public meeting from 4 to 6 p.m. March 29 to discuss upcoming improvements to the Route V bridge over Big Indian Creek in Cape Girardeau County. The meeting will be held at North Elementary School in Jackson.
It will have an open-house format, allowing visitors to talk one-on-one with a member of the project team. No formal presentation will be given. The project will include replacing the deck of the bridge, which is about a half-mile south of Highway 177. Work is expected to begin in spring 2013 with completion that fall.
For more information, call project manager Tim Richmond at 573-472-5290, transportation project designer Jeff Wachter at 573-472-5294 or 888-275-6636. To view the meeting handout or comment, visit www.modot.org/southeast.
10730 Route W, Jackson, MO