- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jackson police and fire report 3/9/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* John D. Tackett, 68, 188 S. Cottonwood St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while revoked.
* Two juveniles were arrested on suspicion of being minors in possession of alcohol.
* Kitrina D. Helderman, 51, 957 W. Independence St., received a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle and failure to show proof of insurance.
* Jason D. Amann, 38, of Cape Girardeau received a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle annually and operating a motor vehicle without insurance.
* Mary F. Steele, 52, 217 Elmwood Blvd., received a summons for following too closely, causing an accident, and operating a motor vehicle without insurance.
* Kimberly L. Winchester, 34, 412 White Oak St., received a summons for public nuisance.
* Theft was reported in the 1000 block of North High Street.
* Theft was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* Fraud was reported in the 3500 block of Nicole Lane.
* A court-order violation was reported in the 600 block of North West Lane.
Firefighters responded to the following call Tuesday:
* Emergency medical service on Goodson Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* Emergency medical service on South Neal Street.
* Emergency medical service on Deerwood Drive.
* Emergency medical service on Old Toll Road.
* Mutual aid on Mark Avenue.
* Emergency medical service on Harmony Lane.
* Emergency medical service on West Independence Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Thursday:
* Emergency medical service on East Jackson Boulevard.