- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Son to Kenneth E. and Michelle J. Starr of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 3:04 a.m. Friday, Feb. 10, 2012. Name, Khyree Mykel-Pete. Weight, 7 pounds, 13 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Starr is the former Michelle Sims, daughter of Patricia Freeman, Warren Freeman and Michael Sims, all of New Madrid, Mo. She is a payroll specialist with SEMO Alliance for Disability Independence. Starr is the son of Pamela Blalock of Florissant, Mo., and the late Robert Starr. He is employed at Havco.
Daughter to Hannah Marie Michelle Cox of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 12:07 a.m. Sunday, Feb. 26, 2012. Name, Hayden Gabrielle. Weight, 9 pounds. First child. Ms. Cox is the daughter of Denise Tisdale of Cape Girardeau and Thomas Cox of Benton, Mo. She is a server at Ruby Tuesday.
Daughter to Jason Paul Abernathy and Michelle Lynn Garrett of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 7:29 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2012. Name, Mallory Jean. Weight, 8 pounds, 10 ounces. Third daughter. Ms. Garrett is the daughter of Debbie Garrett and James Garrett of Jackson. She is a respiratory therapist at Landmark Hospital. Abernathy is the son of Tish Butler of Cape Girardeau. He is a collision technician with Premium Mechanical.
Son to Dustin Roger Parker and Tiffany Lynn Weathers of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 2:15 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 29, 2012. Name, Jordan Roger-Eugene. Weight, 5 pounds, 7 ounces. First child. Ms. Weathers is employed at Gilster-Mary Lee. Parker is the son of Yvonne Parker of Scott City and Roger Parker of New Port News, Va. He is employed at Gilster-Mary Lee.
Son to Maurice Ray and Jennifer May Carothers of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 7:31 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 29, 2012. Name, Mekhi Ray. Weight, 6 pounds, 6 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Carothers is the former Jennifer Phillips, daughter of Lewis and Kon-Cha Phillips of Arnold, Mo. She is a client services manager/media consultant with Yellowbook 360. Carothers is the son of Marshall and Gwendolyn Carothers of Centerville, Tenn. He is a technical capability leader at Procter & Gamble.
Son to Stephen Dale Parker and Rachel Lynn Young of McClure, Ill., Southeast Hospital, 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 29, 2012. Name, Bentley Robert. Weight, 8 pounds. Ms. Young is the daughter of Robert and Sharon Prater of McClure. She is employed by Cherry Hill Photo. Parker is the son of Karen Holloway of Scott City. He is employed at Manac.