- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Winner of $1 million lottery prize sought
ST. LOUIS -- It has been a month since a Missouri Lottery player matched all five white-ball numbers in the Feb. 8 Powerball drawing, and that winner has yet to come forward to claim the $1 million prize.
The Missouri Lottery says the ticket for the Feb. 8 drawing was purchased at a Schnucks Market in St. Louis' Hampton Village Plaza. The winning numbers were 17, 28, 38, 39 and 51.
Powerball winners have 180 days from the drawing to claim their prize. That means the holder of this ticket has until Aug. 6.