- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- MCA calls for protection of those found not guilty of animal abuse (1/10/18)2
- Scaling up: Long John Silver's adding an A&W (1/10/18)3
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Southeast to cut workforce to meet budget needs caused by state cuts (1/10/18)7
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- Plaintiffs' attorney wants jury to see basement steps at Cape courthouse (1/10/18)
Best in Nursing nominations
Ever had a nurse put you at ease during a doctor's visit? What about one that has provided in-home care for you and loved one? Or maybe you work in the health care field and now a nurse who goes above and beyond for her patients.
We're looking for the best nurses in Southeast Missouri. Email your nominates to editor Heather Collier at email@example.com by March 16. Tell us the nominee's name, where she works, contact information and, of course, what makes her the best! Be sure to include Best in Nursing in the subject line!
Here are the details:
* The nominee must be a registered nurse or licensed practical nurse
* All nominees must be currently licensed, practicing RNs or LPNs.
* Nominees may work in any field of medicine. They may be employed in private practices, at a hospital, nursing home, in-home care or other medical facility or health care setting.
* Nominees must reside and work in Cape Girardeau, Scott, Bollinger or Perry counties.
Selection & recognition
* If available, provide a curriculum vitae or bio with education background, experience and honors/awards. If unavailable, publication staff members will contact nominee for this information.
* Recipients will be selected by publication staff members based on the nomination information.
* Finalists will be featured in the May 2012 issue of Flourish.