- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)3
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Best in Nursing nominations
Ever had a nurse put you at ease during a doctor's visit? What about one that has provided in-home care for you and loved one? Or maybe you work in the health care field and now a nurse who goes above and beyond for her patients.
We're looking for the best nurses in Southeast Missouri. Email your nominates to editor Heather Collier at email@example.com by March 16. Tell us the nominee's name, where she works, contact information and, of course, what makes her the best! Be sure to include Best in Nursing in the subject line!
Here are the details:
* The nominee must be a registered nurse or licensed practical nurse
* All nominees must be currently licensed, practicing RNs or LPNs.
* Nominees may work in any field of medicine. They may be employed in private practices, at a hospital, nursing home, in-home care or other medical facility or health care setting.
* Nominees must reside and work in Cape Girardeau, Scott, Bollinger or Perry counties.
Selection & recognition
* If available, provide a curriculum vitae or bio with education background, experience and honors/awards. If unavailable, publication staff members will contact nominee for this information.
* Recipients will be selected by publication staff members based on the nomination information.
* Finalists will be featured in the May 2012 issue of Flourish.