- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Graffiti cleanup effort in St. Louis
ST. LOUIS - An effort is under way to remove graffiti in St. Louis.
Operation Brightside is leading the effort that is focused on a graffiti-filled wall along Interstate 55. Marylou Green of Operation Brightside told KMOV-TV (http://bit.ly/xLBOP9 ) that there has been an increasing amount of graffiti and in the size of the graffiti on the wall.
The fine for graffiti is up to $500, but the person usually has to be caught in the act.
Information from: KMOV-TV, http://www.kmov.com
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.