- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Daughter to Adam Russell and Jennifer Sue Stevens of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 5:05 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 16, 2012. Name, Reese Isabella Claire. Weight, 7 pounds, 8 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Stevens is the former Jennifer Ross, daughter of Doug Ross and Tonya Ross of Cape Girardeau. She is a teacher at Cape Christian School. Stevens is the son of Brad Stevens and Dee Dee Stevens of Cape Girardeau. He is an independent contractor with Sabreliner.
Son to Mathew Joseph and Aerial Nicole James of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:19 a.m. Friday, Feb. 24, 2012. Name, Aiden Alexander. Weight, 7 pounds, 8 ounces. Mrs. James is the former Aerial Minor, daughter of Brent and Stephanie Niswonger of Jackson. Mr. and Mrs. James are employed at Taco John's. He is the son of Cheryl James of O'Fallon, Mo.
Son to Cody Lee and Christina Marie Farrow of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:54 p.m. Friday, Feb. 24, 2012. Name, Mase Alan. Weight, 6 pounds, 12 ounces. First child. Mrs. Farrow is the former Christina Leimer, daughter of Ted and Kathy Leimer of Jackson. She is admissions coordinator at Chateau Girardeau. Farrow is the son of Alan and Faye Farrow of Jackson. He is employed by the city of Cape Girardeau.
Daughter to Nathan James and Jeannie Ray DeVault of Benton, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 7:12 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 25, 2012. Name, Kaitlyn Rayanna. Weight, 7 pounds, 3 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. DeVault is the former Jeannie Beasley, daughter of LaDonna and James Gregory of Benton, and Pam and the late Raymond Beasley of Tamms, Ill. She is employed at Cracker Barrel. DeVault is the son of Carolyn and the late James DeVault. He is employed at Procter & Gamble.
Son to Toby Lee and Amanda Beth Shreve of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 12:08 p.m. Monday, Feb. 27, 2012. Name, Prosser Lee. Weight, 6 pounds, 4 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Shreve is the former Amanda Mouser, daughter of Avery and Bonnie Mouser of McClure, Ill. She is account director at Red Letter Communications. Shreve is the son of Sheila Taylor of Scott City and Keith Shreve of Olive Branch, Ill. He is a district sales coordinator with AFLAC.
Son to Zackary Albert Kelley and Alison Jo Burger of Delta, Southeast Hospital, 12:54 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2012. Name, Zachary Briar. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 ounces. Ms. Burger is the daughter of Joe Burger of Delta. She is employed at Hobby Lobby. Kelley is the son of Mike and Tina Kelley of Delta. He is employed by the city of Delta.