- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Southern Bank announces merger with Capaha Bank (1/15/17)
Nora Elda Kasten, 90, of Cape Girardeau, formerly of Altenburg, Mo., died March 2, 2012, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today and from 6:30 to 8:30 a.m. Monday at Young and Sons East Perry Chapel in Altenburg.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at Trinity Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Steven Dressler officiating.
Burial will be in the church cemetery.