- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MOUNDS, Ill. -- Brigitte M. Miller, 73, of Mounds passed away at 4:54 a.m. Saturday, March 3, 2012, at Southeast Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Miller was born May 20, 1938, in Germany, daughter of the late Paul Beck and Anna Beck.
Mrs. Miller was a retired seamstress with Thorngate Co. in Cape Girardeau. She was preceded in death by her parents and her husband, Jimmy D. Miller, on Aug. 19, 2007.
Survivors include a daughter, Barbara (Allan) Lang of Villa Ridge; a son, Raymond Scott (Pam) Miller of Vienna, Ill.; a brother, Eberhardt Beck of Bayreuth, Germany; two grandchildren, Emily and Greg Clemens; and a great-grandson, Seth Clemens.
Friends may call between 5 and 8 p.m. Tuesday at Jones Funeral Home in Villa Ridge, Ill.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with James Pierceall officiating.
Interment will follow in the Mound City National Cemetery in Mound City, Ill.