- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
MoDOT to hold public meeting on Perry County roadwork
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- The Missouri Department of Transportation will hold a public meeting from 4 to 6 p.m. March 22 at the Perry Park Center in Perryville to discuss upcoming bridge projects on routes H and Y in Perry County. No formal presentation will be given, but visitors will have the opportunity to talk one-on-one with a member of the project team.
MoDOT will replace the Route H bridge over Lauren Creek, 0.6 miles east of the Perry County line and the deck of the Route Y bridge over Brazeau Creek, north of Altenburg, Mo.
The projects are expected to begin in the spring of 2013, with completion in the fall of 2013. The roadways will remain closed during construction.
For more information, call Project Manager Tim Richmond at 472-5290, Transportation Project Designer Jeff Wachter at 472-5294 or 1-888-275-6636. To comment, visit, www.modot.org/southeast/news_and_informa....
800 City Park Drive, Perryville, MO