- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Kraft - Schwartz
KELSO, Mo. -- Kaitlan Ruth Brynne Kraft and Gregory Charles Schwartz were married Aug. 27, 2011, at Cliff Cave Park in Oakville, Mo. Dan Thompson of Mt. Auburn Christian Church performed the ceremony. Pianist was Joe Spalding of Scott City.
The bride is the daughter of Kirby and Alalia Kraft of Imperial, Mo. The groom is the son of Charles and Rebecca Schwartz of Chaffee, Mo.
Maid of honor was Emily Kraft of Imperial, and matron of honor was Nelia Aubuchon of St. Charles, Mo., sisters of the bride.
Stephen Schwartz of Kansas City, Mo., was his brother's best man. Groomsman was Craig Jackson of Columbia, Mo., brother-in-law of the groom. Ushers were Joshua Cromley of Kansas City, brother of the bride, and Timothy Aubuchon of St. Charles, brother-in-law of the bride.
The reception was held at the park.
Mrs. Schwartz is a graduate of Liberty Christian Academy. She received a bachelor of communication studies from Southeast Missouri State University in 2009. She is a consultant with Thirty One Gifts.
The groom is a graduate of Notre Dame High School. He received a bachelor of sports management from Southeast in 2009. He is employed with Schwartz Bros.
After a wedding trip to St. Louis, the couple is residing in Kelso.