- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)22
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Good Samaritan: David Barberis Sr.
David does his best to entertain all residents at the Luthern Home, Jackson Manor, Cheateau Girardeau, Veterans Home and Chaffee Nursing Center. I have seen some of these residents come (alive) when the music starts. Some can only move one hand to keep time with the music but they do. Some with alzheimers start singing along with the older tunes they are hearing. His music just takes the older folks back to another time before they were unable to move or remember songs. He always visits with the residents after his show, just to say hi and thank them for listening. I think he is a very Good Samaritan for doing this for our family and friends and maybe for us someday!