- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau fire report 3/1/12
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 12:53 a.m., a medical assist on Aspen Drive.
* At 11:18 a.m., an emergency service call on Brookwood Drive.
* At 11:39 a.m., a medical assist on Parker Drive.
* At 1:32 p.m., a building fire on East Cape Rock Drive.
* At 2:26 p.m., a gas leak on William Street.
* At 4:02 p.m., a fire in a mobile home on South West End Boulevard.
* At 4:24 p.m., a medical assist on North Park Avenue.
* At 7:37 p.m., a medical assist on Bloomfield Road.
* At 9 p.m., a medical assist on Linden Street.
* At 10:30 p.m., a public service on Bellevue Street.
* At 10:54 p.m., a medical assist on Bloomfield Road.