- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
News International executive chair resigns from post
LONDON -- Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. said James Murdoch is stepping down as executive chairman of the company's U.K. newspaper arm.
News Corp. said Wednesday James Murdoch has relinquished his position to focus on the company's international TV business.
James Murdoch and his role at the company have come under scrutiny amid Britain's phone-hacking scandal at Murdoch-owned titles.