- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)25
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
News International executive chair resigns from post
LONDON -- Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. said James Murdoch is stepping down as executive chairman of the company's U.K. newspaper arm.
News Corp. said Wednesday James Murdoch has relinquished his position to focus on the company's international TV business.
James Murdoch and his role at the company have come under scrutiny amid Britain's phone-hacking scandal at Murdoch-owned titles.