- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)3
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)23
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
News International executive chair resigns from post
LONDON -- Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. said James Murdoch is stepping down as executive chairman of the company's U.K. newspaper arm.
News Corp. said Wednesday James Murdoch has relinquished his position to focus on the company's international TV business.
James Murdoch and his role at the company have come under scrutiny amid Britain's phone-hacking scandal at Murdoch-owned titles.