- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
News International executive chair resigns from post
LONDON -- Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. said James Murdoch is stepping down as executive chairman of the company's U.K. newspaper arm.
News Corp. said Wednesday James Murdoch has relinquished his position to focus on the company's international TV business.
James Murdoch and his role at the company have come under scrutiny amid Britain's phone-hacking scandal at Murdoch-owned titles.