- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Marble Hill, Mo., man seriously injured in Bollinger County accident
LEOPOLD, Mo. -- A Marble Hill, Mo., man was seriously injured when his truck overturned on Route N near Leopold on Tuesday.
Lonnie Brown, 19, was transported to Saint Francis Medical Center after he was ejected from his 1989 Chevrolet S-10 truck, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol. Around 2 p.m. Tuesday, Brown's truck ran off the right side of the road and when he overcorrected, the truck went off the left side of the road and flipped.
A message left with Saint Francis Medical Center spokeswoman Emily Sikes regarding Brown's condition was not immediately returned Wednesday afternoon.
Route N, Leopold, Mo.