- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Chaffee man charged with attempting to have ex-wife killed (8/20/17)3
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- Former Chaffee officer faces DWI charge (8/20/17)2
- PBS crew filming in Cape; Glenn House to be featured (8/17/17)
- Scott City Council reinstates police chief (8/16/17)1
- Near miss: Woman 'lucky' following train incident (8/16/17)
Obama is for democracy
Obama does not want to dictate what happens in your bedroom. He wants to make sure that every woman, no matter whom they are employed by, can get birth control, like oral contraceptives, if they choose.
Anyhow, terrorists are not as much at our borders as they used to be.
Actually, when I was in Cincinnati in the 1980s to 1990s I read a "Right to Life" pamphlet that said once they accomplished outlawing abortion, the next goal would be birth control.
Obama is for democracy, which is what I am for.
MARTHA THOMPSON, Jackson