- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
Obama is for democracy
Obama does not want to dictate what happens in your bedroom. He wants to make sure that every woman, no matter whom they are employed by, can get birth control, like oral contraceptives, if they choose.
Anyhow, terrorists are not as much at our borders as they used to be.
Actually, when I was in Cincinnati in the 1980s to 1990s I read a "Right to Life" pamphlet that said once they accomplished outlawing abortion, the next goal would be birth control.
Obama is for democracy, which is what I am for.
MARTHA THOMPSON, Jackson