- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Obama is for democracy
Obama does not want to dictate what happens in your bedroom. He wants to make sure that every woman, no matter whom they are employed by, can get birth control, like oral contraceptives, if they choose.
Anyhow, terrorists are not as much at our borders as they used to be.
Actually, when I was in Cincinnati in the 1980s to 1990s I read a "Right to Life" pamphlet that said once they accomplished outlawing abortion, the next goal would be birth control.
Obama is for democracy, which is what I am for.
MARTHA THOMPSON, Jackson