- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)22
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Obama is for democracy
Obama does not want to dictate what happens in your bedroom. He wants to make sure that every woman, no matter whom they are employed by, can get birth control, like oral contraceptives, if they choose.
Anyhow, terrorists are not as much at our borders as they used to be.
Actually, when I was in Cincinnati in the 1980s to 1990s I read a "Right to Life" pamphlet that said once they accomplished outlawing abortion, the next goal would be birth control.
Obama is for democracy, which is what I am for.
MARTHA THOMPSON, Jackson