- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Obama is for democracy
Obama does not want to dictate what happens in your bedroom. He wants to make sure that every woman, no matter whom they are employed by, can get birth control, like oral contraceptives, if they choose.
Anyhow, terrorists are not as much at our borders as they used to be.
Actually, when I was in Cincinnati in the 1980s to 1990s I read a "Right to Life" pamphlet that said once they accomplished outlawing abortion, the next goal would be birth control.
Obama is for democracy, which is what I am for.
MARTHA THOMPSON, Jackson