- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jackson police and fire report 2/28/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* William J. Elledge, 26, of Grassy, Mo., received a summons for failure to use child restraint and failure to maintain insurance.
* Theft was reported in the 2900 block of Old Orchard Road.
* Property damage was reported in the 900 block of Gerald Street.
* Peace disturbance was reported in the 300 block of Florence Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* Citizen assist on Kimbel Lane.
* Emergency medical service on East Lane.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* Illegal burn on Kies Street.
* Emergency medical service on South Union Street.
* Emergency medical service on South Hope Street.