- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Rylee Sue Bollinger, 2, passed away Sunday, Feb. 26, 2012, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born July 9, 2009, daughter of Kelly Bollinger and Jessica Shipley.
Survivors include her father and stepmother, Kelly and Tiffany Bollinger of Chaffee, Mo.; mother, Jessica Shipley of Marble Hill; two brothers, Kelly Paul Jr. and Ty Herman Bollinger of Chaffee; a sister, Kayli Nicole Shipley of Marble Hill; paternal grandmother, Catherine Ludwig of Patton, Mo.; maternal grandparents, Sheila Shipley of Malden, Mo., Steve and Lori Shipley of Marble Hill; paternal great-grandparents, Myrtle Bollinger of Sedgewickville, Mo., Charles (Bessie) Welker of Bessville, Mo.; maternal great-grandparents, Junior (LaDonna) Mayfield of Marble Hill, Peggy Collins and Edward Bollinger of Glenallen, Mo.; several aunts, uncles and cousins.
She was preceded in death by her paternal grandfather, Lynn Bollinger; paternal great-grandfather, Joe Bollinger; maternal great-grandparents, Walter (Iva) Shipley and Martin Collins.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tony Hughes officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger Cemetery near Sedgewickville.