- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 2/28/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Joey D. Weaver, 27, 788 Mocking Bird Lane, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and careless and imprudent driving.
* Austin M. Fowler, 24, of Chaffee, Mo., received a summons for driving while intoxicated and failure to maintain a single lane.
* Mary G. Jung, 18, of Moscow Mills, Mo., received a summons for driving while intoxicated and failure to maintain lane.
* Barbara J. Rose, 46, 708 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for hindering prosecution.
* A subject was in custody pending charges of leaving the scene of an accident.
* A juvenile was cited into juvenile court for shoplifting.
* Corris R. Tabb, 53, 1003 William St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for a traffic violation.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Assault was reported.
* Medicap Pharmacy, 1020 N. Kingshighway, reported a burglary and theft.
* A robbery and the theft of a cellphone was reported at 1409 Ripley St.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Bi-State Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Tampering and damage to a vehicle was reported at 247 Siemers Drive.
* Counterfeiting was reported.
* Fraudulent use of a credit/debit device was reported.