The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Joey D. Weaver, 27, 788 Mocking Bird Lane, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and careless and imprudent driving.
* Austin M. Fowler, 24, of Chaffee, Mo., received a summons for driving while intoxicated and failure to maintain a single lane.
* Mary G. Jung, 18, of Moscow Mills, Mo., received a summons for driving while intoxicated and failure to maintain lane.
* Barbara J. Rose, 46, 708 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for hindering prosecution.
* A subject was in custody pending charges of leaving the scene of an accident.
* A juvenile was cited into juvenile court for shoplifting.
* Corris R. Tabb, 53, 1003 William St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for a traffic violation.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Assault was reported.
* Medicap Pharmacy, 1020 N. Kingshighway, reported a burglary and theft.
* A robbery and the theft of a cellphone was reported at 1409 Ripley St.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Bi-State Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Tampering and damage to a vehicle was reported at 247 Siemers Drive.
* Counterfeiting was reported.
* Fraudulent use of a credit/debit device was reported.