- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
Cape Girardeau Schools Kindergarten Screening
The Cape Girardeau School District will host Kindergarten enrollment and screening March 12-15 for all children who will be attending kindergarten for the 2012-2013 school year. To be eligible for kindergarten, children must turn 5 years of age on or before July 31, 2012.
Parents are asked to bring a copy of your child's immunization record, birth certificate, child's social security number and proof of address (utility or cable bill). Please call the Parents as Teachers office at 651-3703 to set up your child's screening appointment. NO WALK INS WILL BE ACCEPTED. The screening takes approximately 1 1/2 hours,and will be held at 301 N. Clark St., room 214.