- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)3
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Jackson woman accused of trying to hit another with her truck (6/15/17)
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)1
- Police search for two suspects in abduction, robbery case; victim found unharmed in Scott County field (6/16/17)1
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Racial disparity of traffic stops inches upward in Cape (6/15/17)6
- Police: Cape abduction may have ties to Georgia homicide (6/18/17)5
- 3 drown in Southeast Missouri in three days (6/16/17)
- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
Cape Girardeau Schools Kindergarten Screening
The Cape Girardeau School District will host Kindergarten enrollment and screening March 12-15 for all children who will be attending kindergarten for the 2012-2013 school year. To be eligible for kindergarten, children must turn 5 years of age on or before July 31, 2012.
Parents are asked to bring a copy of your child's immunization record, birth certificate, child's social security number and proof of address (utility or cable bill). Please call the Parents as Teachers office at 651-3703 to set up your child's screening appointment. NO WALK INS WILL BE ACCEPTED. The screening takes approximately 1 1/2 hours,and will be held at 301 N. Clark St., room 214.