- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)29
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)6
Cape Girardeau Schools Kindergarten Screening
The Cape Girardeau School District will host Kindergarten enrollment and screening March 12-15 for all children who will be attending kindergarten for the 2012-2013 school year. To be eligible for kindergarten, children must turn 5 years of age on or before July 31, 2012.
Parents are asked to bring a copy of your child's immunization record, birth certificate, child's social security number and proof of address (utility or cable bill). Please call the Parents as Teachers office at 651-3703 to set up your child's screening appointment. NO WALK INS WILL BE ACCEPTED. The screening takes approximately 1 1/2 hours,and will be held at 301 N. Clark St., room 214.