- Charges filed in Sunday murder; suspects in custody (2/14/18)2
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- University Foundation to honor Talberts as Friends of the University (2/13/18)2
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)4
- Lovebirds for 80 years give advice: Trust, patience and 'Tell 'em you love 'em' (2/14/18)2
- Jackson schools to install artificial turf on football, soccer fields (2/14/18)
- Major case squad activated to investigate shooting death in Cape (2/13/18)
- Jackson schools purchased former orchard land, will lease for farming for now (2/15/18)
Cape Girardeau Schools Kindergarten Screening
The Cape Girardeau School District will host Kindergarten enrollment and screening March 12-15 for all children who will be attending kindergarten for the 2012-2013 school year. To be eligible for kindergarten, children must turn 5 years of age on or before July 31, 2012.
Parents are asked to bring a copy of your child's immunization record, birth certificate, child's social security number and proof of address (utility or cable bill). Please call the Parents as Teachers office at 651-3703 to set up your child's screening appointment. NO WALK INS WILL BE ACCEPTED. The screening takes approximately 1 1/2 hours,and will be held at 301 N. Clark St., room 214.