- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police looking for suspects in weekend pharmacy burglary
An undetermined amount of prescription drugs was stolen from a Cape Girardeau pharmacy after it was broken into Saturday night.
Around 8:30 p.m. Saturday, police responded to an alarm at Medicap Pharmacy, 1020 N. Kingshighway, and found that a window had been broken, police spokesman Darin Hickey said. Security video from the pharmacy shows a sport utility vehicle or minivan backing up to the front of the store. A subject got out of the vehicle, broke out the window and entered the business before taking an undetermined amount of prescription drugs, Hickey said.
No suspects are in custody as of Monday morning, Hickey said.
1020 N. Kingshighway, Cape Girardeau, MO