- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Goggin - Earls
Jim and Belinda Goggin of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Brandy Goggin, to Keith Earls, both of St. Louis. He is the son of Ray and Nadine Earls of Festus, Mo.
Goggin holds a master's degree in health care management. She is a licensed nursing home administrator with National Healthcare Corp. as Missouri/Kansas regional business development.
Earls received a degree in nutrition and dietetics from St. Louis University. He is a pharmacy worker with United Scripts.
A June 2 wedding is planned in Cape Girardeau.