- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Campbell Mattress Company
Year established: 1933
Product or services offered: Mattress Manufacturer
Number of employees: 22
Location: 100 S. Minnesota St., Cape Girardeau, MO
Describe your business/occupation in exactly five words: We produce a quality sleep product
What is your vision for your business and/or your industry in 2012?
Tim Luttrull, vice president of operations: The passion of our employees in creating handcrafted sleep products is evident everyday, which positions us as a trusted source of quality. We know the importance of local values. Our intent for 2012 is to increase the importance of our dealer relations by bringing enhanced product value built with our handcrafted quality and service.
Does your business have a mission statement? What is it?
TL: To provide innovative sleep solutions of such quality that our customers will receive superior value and our employees will share in our success.
How do you encourage teamwork at your place of work?
TL: We have implemented a gain-share program which targets specific goals the company wants to meet. It will take the company as a whole to achieve these goals, and when these goals are met, every employee in the company will receive the bonus attached for obtaining those goals.