- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Kaelin Dental Group
Year established: 1990
Product or service offered: Family Dentistry, Invisalign®, Whitening and Aesthetic Procedures
Number of employees: 14
Location: 7 Doctors Park, Cape Girardeau
Owner: David L. Kaelin, DMD
What is your vision for Kaelin Dental Group in 2012?
Our vision is to create beautiful and healthy smiles with an entire team dedicated to providing patients with excellent, comfortable and personalized care. Kaelin Dental Group is expanding its delivery of care with updated procedures, office hours to accommodate our patients' busy lives and payment options to fit most budgets.
The addition of our long-time friend, Dr. Cody Bell, to our staff this past year has really helped us extend our services and to add the popular evening appointments to our weekly schedule.
How has technology affected your dentistry practice over the years?
As with other medical practices, new advancements have impacted dentistry greatly. We keep our office current on all the best new technology. State-of-the-art dentistry provides a solution to almost any problem. Things like dental implants, Invisalign®, and Zoom® whitening were unheard of in the past.
Our new appointment reminder system of interactive automated phone, emails and text messaging also now allows patients to manage and maintain their appointments.
Does your business have a mission statement? What is it?
Our mission is simple. Treat every patient as you would a family member. Provide the highest level of care that can be attained--and keep creating healthy, beautiful smiles!