- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Andrews Chiropractic and Acupuncture Center of Southeast Missouri, LLC
Year Established: 1986
Services: Chiropractic, Natural Health & Acupuncture
Number of employees: 9
Location: 3874 E. Jackson Blvd., Jackson
Phone: (573 243-7246
Owner: Dr. Khonda Andrews, DC
What is your vision for your practice in 2012?
My vision is to use and share everything I have learned in 25 years of practice to promote healing and pain relief for patients. There is so much pain out there, that I have to say we pride ourselves in tackling the toughest cases--people who have tried everything from drugs to surgery and still have no resolution or relief.
How are you able to achieve this?
People are surprised at the size of our staff, but it takes teamwork--and we listen to our patients! I have devoted myself to learning everything about the body and how interruption of the natural interaction between its structures can create health problems, headaches and chronic pain. Acupuncture, biomechanics, and adjustments can be used, but we also offer nutritional guidance, massage, and natural supplements as well. Restoring harmony is key to restoring health. We work to make the body work the way it was designed to work!
What is the most rewarding part of your practice?
There is a certain amount of satisfaction in the acceptance natural health and Chiropractic has achieved since I began my practice. For instance, a detailed report was recently released citing the effectiveness of acupuncture in treating chronic pain. Those reports just confirm what I am able to see every day in my practice--people achieving real relief and results through health, harmony and natural healing.