- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Chaffee man charged with attempting to have ex-wife killed (8/20/17)3
- Former Chaffee officer faces DWI charge (8/20/17)2
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- PBS crew filming in Cape; Glenn House to be featured (8/17/17)
- Jumbo size: Rhodes 101 sets a world record with 15-foot, 4,700 gallon drinking cup (8/21/17)3
- Scott City Council reinstates police chief (8/16/17)1
- Unions deliver signatures to block right-to-work in Missouri (8/20/17)40
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
Youth Track Club - Register Now
By Urban Petersen
Marketing and Communications Assistant
Spring 2012 Public Information Intern
The Parks and Recreation Department would like to invite you to participate in the 2012 youth track club. Practice will begin on March 27 and will continue every Tuesday and Thursday from 5:15 to 6:30 p.m. to start the season. Starting in April practices will be held on Tuesdays with meets on Thursdays.
The season continues through May, ending with the Hershey Track and Field Local Meet. You may also choose to participate in weekend meets that are held in various local communities. It costs $50 to participate and includes a t-shirt, at least four home meets, three away meets and practices. Additional away meets cost $8 per meet. There is a $5 dollar discount if more than one of your children would like to participate.
Registration is open now, and ends on March 23 at the A.C. Brase Arena. Our hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday Friday. For more information or questions please call the A.C. Brase Arena at 573-339-6340.