- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- A message from heaven (1/23/17)
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Area residents among those attending inauguration, women's march (1/22/17)90
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
Youth Track Club - Register Now
By Urban Petersen
Marketing and Communications Assistant
Spring 2012 Public Information Intern
The Parks and Recreation Department would like to invite you to participate in the 2012 youth track club. Practice will begin on March 27 and will continue every Tuesday and Thursday from 5:15 to 6:30 p.m. to start the season. Starting in April practices will be held on Tuesdays with meets on Thursdays.
The season continues through May, ending with the Hershey Track and Field Local Meet. You may also choose to participate in weekend meets that are held in various local communities. It costs $50 to participate and includes a t-shirt, at least four home meets, three away meets and practices. Additional away meets cost $8 per meet. There is a $5 dollar discount if more than one of your children would like to participate.
Registration is open now, and ends on March 23 at the A.C. Brase Arena. Our hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday Friday. For more information or questions please call the A.C. Brase Arena at 573-339-6340.