- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)9
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)79
- Ragsdale to replace Farrow as principal at Franklin Elementary (3/29/17)5
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Suspended Southeast student pleads guilty to firearm charge from fatal Carbondale shooting (3/28/17)1
- Wide array of candidates run for Cape school board (3/27/17)7
Youth Track Club - Register Now
By Urban Petersen
Marketing and Communications Assistant
Spring 2012 Public Information Intern
The Parks and Recreation Department would like to invite you to participate in the 2012 youth track club. Practice will begin on March 27 and will continue every Tuesday and Thursday from 5:15 to 6:30 p.m. to start the season. Starting in April practices will be held on Tuesdays with meets on Thursdays.
The season continues through May, ending with the Hershey Track and Field Local Meet. You may also choose to participate in weekend meets that are held in various local communities. It costs $50 to participate and includes a t-shirt, at least four home meets, three away meets and practices. Additional away meets cost $8 per meet. There is a $5 dollar discount if more than one of your children would like to participate.
Registration is open now, and ends on March 23 at the A.C. Brase Arena. Our hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday Friday. For more information or questions please call the A.C. Brase Arena at 573-339-6340.