- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Cape fines contractor $1,100 a day for street-project delays; contractor blames utility relocations (5/18/17)13
- Attorney general seeks bond revocation for embattled sheriff (5/17/17)3
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- I will not be silenced (5/16/17)4
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
- Revival of Oran police board urged amid timecard fraud, nepotism allegations (5/17/17)4
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
Youth Track Club - Register Now
By Urban Petersen
Marketing and Communications Assistant
Spring 2012 Public Information Intern
The Parks and Recreation Department would like to invite you to participate in the 2012 youth track club. Practice will begin on March 27 and will continue every Tuesday and Thursday from 5:15 to 6:30 p.m. to start the season. Starting in April practices will be held on Tuesdays with meets on Thursdays.
The season continues through May, ending with the Hershey Track and Field Local Meet. You may also choose to participate in weekend meets that are held in various local communities. It costs $50 to participate and includes a t-shirt, at least four home meets, three away meets and practices. Additional away meets cost $8 per meet. There is a $5 dollar discount if more than one of your children would like to participate.
Registration is open now, and ends on March 23 at the A.C. Brase Arena. Our hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday Friday. For more information or questions please call the A.C. Brase Arena at 573-339-6340.