- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
Youth Track Club - Register Now
By Urban Petersen
Marketing and Communications Assistant
Spring 2012 Public Information Intern
The Parks and Recreation Department would like to invite you to participate in the 2012 youth track club. Practice will begin on March 27 and will continue every Tuesday and Thursday from 5:15 to 6:30 p.m. to start the season. Starting in April practices will be held on Tuesdays with meets on Thursdays.
The season continues through May, ending with the Hershey Track and Field Local Meet. You may also choose to participate in weekend meets that are held in various local communities. It costs $50 to participate and includes a t-shirt, at least four home meets, three away meets and practices. Additional away meets cost $8 per meet. There is a $5 dollar discount if more than one of your children would like to participate.
Registration is open now, and ends on March 23 at the A.C. Brase Arena. Our hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday Friday. For more information or questions please call the A.C. Brase Arena at 573-339-6340.