Cape Girardeau City Council agenda 2/21/12
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
401 Independence St.
Study session, 5 p.m. today
Meeting, 7 p.m. today
Items for discussion
* 2011 annual report -- Scott Meyer
* Appearances regarding items not on the agenda
* Advisory Board appointments
* Agenda review
* Recognition of city retirees
* A resolution authorizing the city manager to execute a sewer line license agreement with SEMO Port Railroad Inc. for a sanitary sewer line crossing south of Cooper Street for the Wastewater Treatment Plant. Reading and passage.
* A resolution authorizing the city manager to execute a release of lien in favor of Billy Warren, deceased, for Jefferson/Bloomfield Neighborhood Restoration Program. Reading and passage.
* A motion approving revisions to the city council handbook.
* An ordinance authorizing the mayor to accept and execute a grant of public street rights-of-way and public easements from IOC-Cape Girardeau LLC. First reading.
* An ordinance accepting a permanent water line easement from Donald E. Welge, transferring a portion of the Bellevue Street right of way east of North Main Street. First reading.
* An ordinance appropriating funds for operating expenditures, capital expenditures and transfers for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2012. First reading.
* Appointment to the Airport Advisory Board.