- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ELDON, Mo. -- Yvonne Dopp, 76, of Eldon passed away Friday, Feb. 17, 2012, at her home.
She was born Nov. 5, 1935, in Fornfelt, daughter of George Weaver and Bessie Noland Weaver Arnold. She and J.F. Dopp were married Sept. 13, 1953, in Fornfelt.
Survivors include her husband; two sons and a daughter-in-law, Kevin and Claudette Dopp of St. Charles, Mo., and Kent Dopp of Blue Springs, Mo.; two daughters and sons-in-law, Karen and Craig Martin of St. Charles and Karla and Pat Churchman of Lake Ozark, Mo.; 11 grandchildren; a great-granddaughter; and a sister, Maggie Panek of Salt Lake City.
She was preceded in death by her parents and two brothers.
Her body has been cremated.
A memorial service and interment will be held at 2:15 p.m. Wednesday at Jefferson Barracks in St. Louis.
Phillips Funeral Home in Eldon is in charge of arrangements.
Memorials are suggested to the cancer organization of the donor's choice.