- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Evelyn J. "Ace" Brunkhorst, 49, of Perryville died Monday, Feb. 20, 2012, at her home.
She was born Aug. 1, 1962, in Perryville, daughter of Raymond and Mary Taylor Keith. She and Albert Brunkhorst were married Jan. 11, 1980.
Evelyn had been a secretary at Gilster-Mary Lee Corp.
Survivors include her husband, Albert Brunkhorst of Perryville; a son, Jeremy (Melissa) Brunkhorst of Jackson; a daughter, Jennifer (Shannon) Pingel of Frohna, Mo.; two brothers, Joseph (Diane) Keith of Chester, Ill., and Alvin Keith of Moreland, Okla.; two sisters, Geraldine (Bob) Stonum of Sedgewickville, Mo., and Betty Roberts of Perryville; seven of the most amazing grandchildren that a grandma could ask for, Kelsie, Landyn and Logan Pingel, Christa and Daylon Brunkhorst, Devany Worley and Natalie Runge; 13 nieces and nephews; 20 great-nieces and nephews; three great-great-nieces and nephews.
To all my friends at Gilster-Mary Lee, thank you for friendship through the years. I have great memories to carry with me.
She was preceded in death by her parents; father-in-law, Norman Brunkhorst; mother-in-law, Dorothy Dean; brothers-in-law, Steve Brunkhorst and Tom Gowen.
Visitation will be from 5 to 9 p.m. Wednesday and 6:30 a.m. to service time Thursday at Miller Family Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with Don Estes officiating. Burial will be in Cedar Fork Cemetery.
Memorials to family choice.