- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Thanks to David Ross
I want to publicly thank David Ross for all he has done in his time at the Show Me Center. I believe that he has done a great job. The entire area has enjoyed a variety of shows over the years. On behalf of the entire soccer community, I also want to thank him for his tireless efforts in the promotion of indoor soccer. As a high school soccer coach, I know that my players have benefited greatly from the opportunity to play during the indoor season.
I'll add that I feel terrible about the job the media has done in covering your retirement. I believe that I speak for the vast majority when I say thank you for a job well done and congratulations on your retirement. You will be missed.
BRAD WITTENBORN, Cape Girardeau