- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)25
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Thanks to David Ross
I want to publicly thank David Ross for all he has done in his time at the Show Me Center. I believe that he has done a great job. The entire area has enjoyed a variety of shows over the years. On behalf of the entire soccer community, I also want to thank him for his tireless efforts in the promotion of indoor soccer. As a high school soccer coach, I know that my players have benefited greatly from the opportunity to play during the indoor season.
I'll add that I feel terrible about the job the media has done in covering your retirement. I believe that I speak for the vast majority when I say thank you for a job well done and congratulations on your retirement. You will be missed.
BRAD WITTENBORN, Cape Girardeau