- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Moyers - 69 years
Mr. and Mrs. Fred Moyers of Cape Girardeau recently celebrated their 69th wedding anniversary at Brian and Ronna's Party House in Mounds, Ill.
Moyers and Helen Tally were married Feb. 6, 1943, at Grace United Methodist Church Parsonage in Cape Girardeau, by the Rev. Miles Stotts. Their attendants were Walter and Evelyn Becker.
The Moyers have two children, Brian (Ronna) Moyers of Mounds, and Emily (Nick) Jiran of Kingston Springs, Tenn. They have four grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.