- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Jerimy D. and Janice Lynn Ferguson of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 6:31 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 9, 2012. Name, Rohman Alekzander. Weight, 8 pounds, 3 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Ferguson is the former Janice Allen, daughter of the late Margaret Allen and the late William Palmer of Cave-In-Rock, Ill. She is a medical technologist at Southeast.
Son to Travis James and Jessica Nickole Moody Jr. of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 9:45 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 9, 2012. Name, Jacob Eli. Weight, 7 pounds, 5 ounces. Fourth child, third son. Mrs. Moody is the former Jessica Estes, daughter of Jim and Carol Estes of Hiram, Mo. Moody is the son of Wilma Masterson of Marble Hill. He is employed by IESI Waste Management.
Daughter to Antoine Eurelle King and Lameeka Ann Waters of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 2:46 a.m. Friday, Feb. 10, 2012. Name, ShaZariah Nikiah. Weight, 5 pounds. Fourth child, second daughter. Ms. Waters is the daughter of Kenneth and Carolyn Waters of Cape Girardeau. She is a licensed practical nurse. King is the son of Marilyn King of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Jason D. and Carlen A. Mulholland of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 8:59 a.m. Friday, Feb. 10, 2012. Name, Wiley Allen. Weight, 8 pounds, 8 ounces. Third son. Mrs. Mulholland is the former Carlen Keller, daughter of Ron and Vicki Keller of Cape Girardeau, and the late Vicky Keller. She is employed at Southeast Missouri State University. Mulholland is the son of Leonard and Mary Mulholland of Coulterville, Ill. He is employed by Metro Health Staffing Network.
Son to Matthew W. and Sarah K. Cline of Morley, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 11:34 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 11, 2012. Name, Rhett Matthew. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Fourth child, second son. Mrs. Cline is the former Sarah Cline, daughter of Rickie Rodgers and Karen Rodgers of Advance, Mo. She is a substitute teacher. Cline is the son of the late Virginia Cline and W.E. Cline. He is a service tech with Lemons Coin Machines Inc.