- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Marilyn Gail Miller Pritchett, 50, of Collierville, Tenn., formerly of Cape Girardeau, passed away Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2012, at Methodist Hospital in Germantown, Tenn.
She is the daughter of Roger and Lou Christian Miller.
Survivors include a daughter, Danielle; parents, Roger and Lou Miller; a sister, Melanie Miller; a niece, Hannah Miller, all of Collierville; and other adored family members and friends.
Marilyn was a beloved mother, daughter, aunt and niece. She will be dearly missed. Marilyn loved the Lord and cherished her family. She was an exemplary employee with Syncada, a division of US Bank.
Visitation will be from 12:30 p.m. until service time today at McDaniel Funeral Home in Kennett, Mo.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Mike Shupert officiating. Burial will be in Memorial Gardens Cemetery at Kennett.
Pallbearers will be cousins and other family members.
The family requests memorials be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tenn.
Online condolences may be made at www.mcdanielfuneralservice.com.