- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jackson police and fire reports 2/16/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Lindsey Moore, 19, 724 E. Main St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant.
* A 13-year-old was cited into juvenile court for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A 16-year-old was cited into juvenile court for possession of marijuana.
* A 15-year-old was cited into juvenile court for possession of marijuana.
* Johnny W. Hitt, 38, of Cape Girardeau received a summons for failure to have a business permit and for failure to have a special-use permit.
* A theft was reported in the 1000 block of North High Street.
* Fraud was reported in the 700 block of West Main Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 700 block of East Main Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 600 block of Broadridge Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following call Monday:
* Emergency medical service on East Main Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* Emergency medical service on Broadridge Drive.
* Emergency medical service on South Shawnee Boulevard.