- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MOUNDS, Ill. -- Roberta Brown, 84, of Mounds died Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2012, at Southeast Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
Visitation is from 11 a.m. to service time Friday at First United Methodist Church in Mounds.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the church, with the Revs. Jerry Herring and Mike Shearer officiating. Burial will be in American Legion Cemetery in Dongola, Ill.
Barkett Funeral Home of Mounds is in charge of arrangements.