- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape Girardeau fire report 2/16/12
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 12:53 a.m., a medical assist on Whitener Street.
* At 7:23 a.m., heat from a short circuit on North Kingshighway.
* At 8:56 a.m., a medical assist on William Street.
* At 10:53 a.m., a carbon monoxide detector activation on Calera Road.
* At 10:58 a.m., a gas leak on North Henderson Avenue.
* At 12:25 p.m., a medical assist on Kingshighway.
* At 12:25 p.m., a medical assist on North Pacific Street.
* At 1:01 p.m., a medical assist on North Pacific Street.
* At 2:59 p.m., a medical assist on West Fort Street.
* At 3:09 p.m., a medical assist on Clark Avenue.
* At 6:06 p.m., a chimney or flue fire on Sandstone Lane.
* At 11:06 p.m., an overheated motor on North Louisiana Avenue.
* At 11:45 p.m., a medical assist on South West End Boulevard.