- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape Girardeau police report 2/16/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Dedrick V. Williams, 27, 2826 Whitener St., No. 3, was arrested on suspicion of assault and false declaration.
* Tara M. Sweeney, 22, 1710 N. Sprigg St., No. 706, was arrested on suspicion of property damage.
* Travis M. Meadows, 19, 1309 Vantage Drive, and Jordan P. Lamb, 18, 1827 Autumn Drive, received summonses for peace disturbance.
* Assault was reported.
* Bob Evans, 156 Vantage Drive, reported a meal stolen.
* Medication was reported stolen at 325 N. Sprigg St.
* Electronic property was reported stolen at 2 N. Fountain St.
* Damage to a streetlight pole was reported at 1764 N. Kingshighway.
* A 31-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 28-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 44-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 46-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* Negligent burning or exploding and harassment to frighten or disturb another person was reported.