- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
McDonalds Donates To Prodigy Leadership Academy
The Prodigy Leadership Academy has received a grant for $3497.98 from the Ronald McDonald House Charities to update technology at the school. The students will use the MacBooks and cameras to further their knowledge of communicating in today's world.
RMHC supports non-profit childrens' programs in the areas of education, health and socail well-being, and the cultural arts. The local chapter awarded over $260,000 in grants to projects in the tri-state area in 2011.