- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)5
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
McDonalds Donates To Prodigy Leadership Academy
The Prodigy Leadership Academy has received a grant for $3497.98 from the Ronald McDonald House Charities to update technology at the school. The students will use the MacBooks and cameras to further their knowledge of communicating in today's world.
RMHC supports non-profit childrens' programs in the areas of education, health and socail well-being, and the cultural arts. The local chapter awarded over $260,000 in grants to projects in the tri-state area in 2011.