- Oran police chief spanked boy; MSHP filed assault report; no charges followed (8/9/18)11
- Authorities: Infant left in car, dies in Cape Girardeau County (8/13/18)
- Vote 'no' on Prop A (8/2/18)
- Highway patrol finds missing video sought by defense in Sikeston murder case (8/11/18)1
- Federal program to provide free meals for all Cape district students for 4 years (8/7/18)5
- Cape County voters pick Welker, Miller, Tracy, Hovis in Tuesday primaries (8/8/18)
- SEMO native gets Bootheel clicking (8/9/18)
- A 'yes' vote makes more sense on Prop A (7/30/18)14
- Missouri voters reject law banning compulsory union fees (8/8/18)19
- Sikeston DPS loses evidence in murder case (8/4/18)6
McDonalds Donates To St. Paul Lutheran School
St. Paul Lutheran School has received a grant for $2984 from the Ronald McDonald House Charities to purchase two iMAC computers. This is part of an upgrade to the school's computer lab to give the students newer technology to utilize current educational trends.
RMHC supports non-profit childrens' programs in the area of education, health and social well-being, and the cultural arts. The local chapter awarded over $260,000 in grants to projects in the tri-state area in 2011.