- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson police and fire report 2/13/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Zachary D Parker, 18, of Scott City was arrested on a Jackson warrant.
* Theft was reported in the 3600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Theft was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 100 block of South Farmington Road.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* Emergency medical services on North Missouri Street.
* Emergency medical services on North Union Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* Emergency medical services on Bainbridge Road.
* Emergency medical services on Oakland Drive.