Cape Girardeau police report 2/13/12
Monday, February 13, 2012
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Nicholas A. Gillen, 20, 307 N. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* A 46-year-old man was taken into custody on suspicion of manufacturing a controlled substance.
* A 33-year-old man was taken into custody on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Desiree C. Daniels, 18, address not given, was arrested on suspicion of stealing at Kohl's, 315 Shirley Drive.
* Abby Jo Lane, 17, of Chaffee, was arrested on suspicion of stealing at Kohl's, 315 Shirley Drive.
* Jose Granados, 21, 3017 Mimosa Drive, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paranphernalia.
* Timothy D. Hamm-Bey, 18, 1000 Towers East, was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession by consumption and resisting arrest.
* A 20-year-old was issued a summons for possession of alcohol by a minor.
* A jack handle was reported stolen from a vehicle at 308 W. Lorimier St.
* Tampering was reported at 1224 Jefferson Ave.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.
* Failure to report to confinement was reported.