- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Kelso resident brings home $60K in lottery winnings (12/14/17)
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
Clean up after dogs
My parents, who live in a small subdivision in Jackson, are unable to care for their yard. They have a wonderful neighbor who mows and rakes, etc. Now, the point is that just because they can't do it does not give the people in the neighborhood the freedom to allow their dogs to do their duty in the yard and not clean it up. My parents love their area and their neighbors, so why are you taking advantage of the elderly?
Frustrated on Carolyn Drive.
DENA IRONS, Jackson