- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
Clean up after dogs
My parents, who live in a small subdivision in Jackson, are unable to care for their yard. They have a wonderful neighbor who mows and rakes, etc. Now, the point is that just because they can't do it does not give the people in the neighborhood the freedom to allow their dogs to do their duty in the yard and not clean it up. My parents love their area and their neighbors, so why are you taking advantage of the elderly?
Frustrated on Carolyn Drive.
DENA IRONS, Jackson