- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Clean up after dogs
My parents, who live in a small subdivision in Jackson, are unable to care for their yard. They have a wonderful neighbor who mows and rakes, etc. Now, the point is that just because they can't do it does not give the people in the neighborhood the freedom to allow their dogs to do their duty in the yard and not clean it up. My parents love their area and their neighbors, so why are you taking advantage of the elderly?
Frustrated on Carolyn Drive.
DENA IRONS, Jackson