- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Custom cuts: Local hairstylist provides free haircuts to special-needs children (6/26/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Marble Hill man accused of beating, kidnapping woman (6/27/17)
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Business notebook: Man's cheesecake whim becomes a full-time vocation (6/26/17)
Clean up after dogs
My parents, who live in a small subdivision in Jackson, are unable to care for their yard. They have a wonderful neighbor who mows and rakes, etc. Now, the point is that just because they can't do it does not give the people in the neighborhood the freedom to allow their dogs to do their duty in the yard and not clean it up. My parents love their area and their neighbors, so why are you taking advantage of the elderly?
Frustrated on Carolyn Drive.
DENA IRONS, Jackson