- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)9
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
Clean up after dogs
My parents, who live in a small subdivision in Jackson, are unable to care for their yard. They have a wonderful neighbor who mows and rakes, etc. Now, the point is that just because they can't do it does not give the people in the neighborhood the freedom to allow their dogs to do their duty in the yard and not clean it up. My parents love their area and their neighbors, so why are you taking advantage of the elderly?
Frustrated on Carolyn Drive.
DENA IRONS, Jackson