- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Brown - 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Paul L. "Racer" Brown of Jackson will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary today with a rededication and open house at Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church in Tilsit. Hosts are the couple and their children.
Brown and Loretta Ervin were married Feb. 10, 1962, at St. John's Lutheran Church in Pocahontas, by the Rev. Alfred J. Schedler. Their attendants were the late Janetta Ervin Sachse and the late Harold Hines.
Brown is the son of the late John and Mildred Brown. Mrs. Brown is the daughter of the late Wilburn and Marie Ervin.
The couple has two daughters, Susan (Mike) Sachse and Pamela Brown of Jackson. They have four grandchildren, Stephen (Jen) Sachse, Jessica (Sidney) Burks, Dustin Pfeiffer, Amanda Smith; and two great-grandchildren, Caitlyn Pfeiffer and Gary Smith.