- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Willis - Shannon
David and Annie Willis of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Jennifer Paige Willis, to Eric Christopher Shannon, both of Houston, Texas. He is the son of Chris and Terry Shannon of Tulsa, Okla.
Willis is a 2008 graduate of Central High School. She expects to receive a bachelor of music degree in applied music from the University of Houston in May.
Shannon is a 2002 graduate of Memorial High School in Tulsa. He received a bachelor of music degree in music education from the University of Oklahoma in 2007, and expects to receive a master's degree in wind conducting from the University of Houston in May.
A June 23 wedding is planned at Viva la Ranch in Tulsa.