- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Katsilometes - Haupt
Paul and Susan Katsilometes of Pocatello, Idaho, announce the engagement of their daughter, Anastasia Marie Katsilometes, to Dustin Bryant Haupt, both of Omaha, Neb. He is the son of Jill Haupt Braswell of Cape Girardeau and David J. Haupt of Jackson.
Katsilometes is a 2004 graduate of Century High School. She received a bachelor's degree in zoology from Idaho State University in 2008. She expects to receive a doctorate of dental surgery from Creighton University School of Dentistry in May. She will then have a one year internship, followed by a four-year residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the University of Illinois-Chicago.
Haupt is a 2003 graduate of Notre Dame Regional High School. He received a bachelor's degree in biology from St. Louis University in 2007. He is an officer with the U.S. Navy, and expects to receive a doctorate of dental surgery from Creighton in May. He will then have a four-year residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at UI-Chicago.
A May 26 wedding is planned at St. Francis Xavier Church in St. Louis.