- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Edwards - Hunt
John and Pat Edwards of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Claire Kathleen Edwards, to James Kenneth Hunt, both of Louisville, Ky. He is the son of Kenny and Beth Hunt of Paducah, Ky.
Edwards is a 2006 graduate of Notre Dame Regional High School. She received a bachelor of science in occupational science in 2010 and a master's in occupational therapy in 2011, both from St. Louis University. She is an occupational therapist with Healthcare Therapy Services in Louisville.
Hunt is a 2006 graduate of St. Mary High School in Paducah. He received a bachelor of arts in biology from St. Louis University. He is attending the University of Louisville School of Dentistry.
An Aug. 4 wedding is planned at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Cape Girardeau.