Cape Girardeau police report 2/10/12
Friday, February 10, 2012
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Brent S. Johnson, 26, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Steven D. Clark, 27, 1403 William St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for no valid driver's license.
* Alonzo L. Morgan, 19, 510 Washington Ave., No. 3, was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for unlawful use of a weapon, property damage and resisting arrest.
* Scotty G. Barhan, 29, of Jackson received a summons for failure to maintain private property free of litter, a leash-law violation, animal license violation and animal neglect.
* A 1996 teal GMC Sonoma pickup truck was reported stolen at 611 Themis St.